Tuesday 31 January 2012

Market Day...

    Well, I may have slept in this morning, at a friends, the other side of town, meaning I didn't quite make it to the market per se BUT I did pop in to buy flowers on my trudge home through today's sleet. Ranuculus to be exact, my absolute #1 choice of flora. However, pictured, are a few pieces I picked up about a month ago.

   The lace top was a brand new Topshop, with tags intact. One I had actually nearly bought brand new a few weeks previously. And only a few stalls down I picked up the glass beaded necklace, I think they work a treat together. Grey, pale greens and creams spiked by the luminous orange. LUSH.
   Lastly the plate, which I adore. One day I will bake a great big fat cream cake and plomp it on this.








Top -  £5
Necklace - £6
Plate - £1
Ranunkulus - £6 for tray of 10 



No comments:

Post a Comment