Thursday 17 May 2012

Tie up and die...

    Alright alright put the noose down, don't blame the hippies . Yeah the conventional Tie Dye t-shirt can be pretty tacky. Its one of those things you learn to do at primary school which is a bit more fun than learning timestables BUT inky splotchy tie dye splashing and twisting with loads of colour can look kinda alreet.

   When asking a family member (Joe) what Items he would most like to own with a tie dye pattern our survey said....Condoms, clouds & contact lenses. Not condoning any of these suggestions, as I believe they would all truly benefit from a splash of colour madness, unfortunately they just don't exist. So ignoring those I've looked at where the pattern has exploded across art, fashion and technology.

These are some of my favourites. If I had monies I would buy everything, and wear them all at the same time. Take that peace on earth I'm getting colour right up in your grill.










*I can't quite remember where I found all these but will have a hunt and link it all up asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment